5 de diciembre de 2013

Hazme locuras.


You don't understand, you don't understand what you do to me when you hold his hand, we were meant to be but a test of faith made it so we had to walk away  'Cause we're on fire, we are on fire, we're on fire now. I don't care what people say when we're together. You know I wanna be the one who holds you in his sleep, I just want it to be you and I forever .  know you wanna leave so c'mon baby be with me so happily. It's four AM and I know that you're with him, I wonder if he knows that I touched your skin  And if he feels my traces in your hair. Sorry, love, but I don't really care 
I don't care what people say when we're together  you know I wanna be the one who holds you in his sleep. I just want it to be you and I forever. I know you wanna leave so c'mon baby be with me so happily

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...