22 de noviembre de 2013

Plase don´t catch me.


Before i fall too fast, kiss me quick but make it last. So i can see how badly this will hurt me when you say good bye. Keep it sweet, keep it slow. Let the future pass but dont let go, but tonight i could fall to sleep to this beautiful moonlight . But your so hypnotising, you got me laughing while i sing you got me similing in my sleep. I can say this im unravling  and your love is where im falling, so please dont catch me. Sing this high dont settle down like a child running scared from a clown. Im terrified of what you'll do, my stomach screams just when i look at you. Now fly away, so i can breath, even though your far from sufficating me, but i cant get my hopes to high cuz every hello ends with a goodbye 
Now you see why im scared, I cant open up my heart without a care, so here i go, its what i feel and for the first time in my life i know its real 
And when im out???  please dont break me, Im giving up so just catch me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...